Date and Time
Wednesday Jun 7, 2023
7:30 AM - 8:30 AM EDT
1st Wednesday of the Month
Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce
- The mission of an Ambassador is to support and further the benefits, programs and networking opportunities offered by the Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce of its membership and the community.
What is an Ambassador?
- An Ambassador is a LACC member business representative or individual member who promotes the mission statement of the LACC
- An Ambassador will serve as an official host for the Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce
- The Ambassador League assists LACC staff and board in retaining and recruiting business members through personal visits or phone calls to answer questions and by providing information about membership and activities.
- Ambassadors will assist in programs, hospitality efforts, and other LACC projects as requested by the Executive Director and the Chamber Board (Breakfast Club, After Hours & other networking opportunities)
- To qualify for membership in the Lowell Area Ambassadors, the individual shall be engaged as proprietor, partner, corporate officer, and manager or hold a position of responsibility in his/her business or profession or become a individual member that is sponsored by the Executive Director or a member of the Ambassadors.
- Membership in the Lowell Area Ambassadors shall be limited to not more then 14 members.
- Membership requires participation in as many projects as one wishes, but you must sign up for at least two projects in a calendar year
- Membership requires strict attendance. You are not allowed to have more than three (3) unexcused absences per calendar year.
Becoming an Ambassador
- The sponsoring Ambassador will invite the candidate to a minimum of 2 meetings, after this time the Ambassador group will consider the candidate for an Ambassador.